middle fingers in ya butt

If you're new, introduce yourself here. Please read the rules before posting.
Jessica DeLonge
First name: Jessica
Re: middle fingers in ya butt

Post by Jessica DeLonge »

Kyle wrote:What the fuck?
If DeLonge isn't your real last name, and you got it from where I think you got it... my bullet is about to be in my own skull.
Prepare for a bullet in your skull.
But everyone else, thanks for the warm welcome!
Last edited by Jessica DeLonge on Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Thanks for sticking middle fingers up our butts. :smile:
withchappedlips
First name: Kyle
AKA: Official Brand New Fanboy
360 Gamer Tag: TeachMeHow2Kyle
PSN ID: iSeeKyle
Instrument 1: Microphone
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Synth
Last.fm Username: KyleFTLx
Twitter: withchappedlips

Post by withchappedlips »

Jessica DeLonge wrote:
If DeLonge isn't your real last name, and you got it from where I think you got it... my bullet is about to be in my own skull.
Oh man, oh man. You're lucky I have to be nice to people these days. Fuck being a mod!
Actually, I'm not as rude as I seem. Don't make this first impression your idea of what I'm like. I'm actually quite cool. I just can't stand Tom DeLonge and the pretentious garbage he calls music. Blink was a great band, don't get me wrong. AVA is just horrible. Listen to Brand New, they might make your ears stop bleeding. If you listen to them already, then I might just learn to love you. If you listened but disliked them... I just can't save you from a life of horrible taste in music :lol:

Anyways, if you need any help around here, my PM box is never full and you can always add me on MSN or AIM. I'm always breathing, so no need to worry about that.
And I know I said I needed space,

but I know I can't be comfortable in my own skin.

So when I say I'm scared to be alone, you know I mean it,

I'm just not ready to leave my room.

[donate][/donate]
Jessica DeLonge

Well, I love AVA to peices... so we're going to not get along in that situation... but not everyone will like what I like, so it's all good. No worries. Blink was amazing! And it's a good thing that Tom, Mark, and Travis are all talking again, too. But that's another story. Ah don't hate on Tom! :( You can... but just not around me hahaha. He knows me and he's a really, really great guy to me. And it sucks to see when people can't stand him. But everyone has their opinions. Brand New... I've heard of them.... haven't really listened to them, but I'll give them a try, I've heard a lot of good things about them, but just never got around to listen to them.

Thanks for the offer of help... appreciate it. :) I'm on a few other forums... and I've lurked on this one many times and finally became a member. I just suck on forums because I try to be consistent with posting but always forget! But I really always loved Sum so I'm going to try and change my ways!
Pedro
Resident Skumfuk
n00b: boni/half of sandro

Post by Pedro »

Kyle wrote:
Jessica DeLonge wrote:
Oh man, oh man. You're lucky I have to be nice to people these days. Fuck being a mod!
Actually, I'm not as rude as I seem. Don't make this first impression your idea of what I'm like. I'm actually quite cool. I just can't stand Tom DeLonge and the pretentious garbage he calls music. Blink was a great band, don't get me wrong. AVA is just horrible. Listen to Brand New, they might make your ears stop bleeding. If you listen to them already, then I might just learn to love you. If you listened but disliked them... I just can't save you from a life of horrible taste in music :lol:

Anyways, if you need any help around here, my PM box is never full and you can always add me on MSN or AIM. I'm always breathing, so no need to worry about that.
please flame the AVA n00bs like how you flamed my ass on PD.
withchappedlips

Jessica DeLonge wrote:Well, I love AVA to peices... so we're going to not get along in that situation... but not everyone will like what I like, so it's all good. No worries. Blink was amazing! And it's a good thing that Tom, Mark, and Travis are all talking again, too. But that's another story. Ah don't hate on Tom! :( You can... but just not around me hahaha. He knows me and he's a really, really great guy to me. And it sucks to see when people can't stand him. But everyone has their opinions. Brand New... I've heard of them.... haven't really listened to them, but I'll give them a try, I've heard a lot of good things about them, but just never got around to listen to them.

Thanks for the offer of help... appreciate it. :) I'm on a few other forums... and I've lurked on this one many times and finally became a member. I just suck on forums because I try to be consistent with posting but always forget! But I really always loved Sum so I'm going to try and change my ways!
Please stay, don't go, I've got you now.
Proof of why you can't leave.

I used to love AVA, I might have said that already. I lost interest when I started to listen to music like Brand New more. I've seen AVA twice, both before I-Empire was created (THANKGOD. I-Empire is the worst album I have heard in quite some time, other than the Metro Station record... Britney's new record is going to make my ears bleed less than that record.) I loved them so much right at the beginning. Downloaded "The Adventure" the day it leaked, and I was overall just stoked for every bit of news I heard about the band. Now I'm just hoping to god Blink reunites so I can hear Tom's good music again. The guy was my idol before. Now I'm just disappointed with everything.

Regardless, I understand what you mean when you say that you love them. I did too at one time. I just got over it once my biased opinion faded. A lot of people I talk to love AVA, though, so I get used to it. I also like to scare the new members that join here because I used to have some huge douchebag reputation that I try to hold up for a moment. I'm not just a former dick with a new habit of trying to be a good mod that is willing to help people. It's lame.

[donate][/donate]
Pedro
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Pedro »

Gibsum 41 wrote:This topic's weird...
Jessica DeLonge

Kyle wrote:Please stay, don't go, I've got you now.

I used to love AVA, I might have said that already. I lost interest when I started to listen to music like Brand New more. I've seen AVA twice, both before I-Empire was created (THANKGOD. I-Empire is the worst album I have heard in quite some time, other than the Metro Station record... Britney's new record is going to make my ears bleed less than that record.) I loved them so much right at the beginning. Downloaded "The Adventure" the day it leaked, and I was overall just stoked for every bit of news I heard about the band. Now I'm just hoping to god Blink reunites so I can hear Tom's good music again. The guy was my idol before. Now I'm just disappointed with everything.

Regardless, I understand what you mean when you say that you love them. I did too at one time. I just got over it once my biased opinion faded. A lot of people I talk to love AVA, though, so I get used to it. I also like to scare the new members that join here because I used to have some huge douchebag reputation that I try to hold up for a moment. I'm not just a former dick with a new habit of trying to be a good mod that is willing to help people. It's lame.

Love the Heaven reference :)
Hmm... Pretty sure daredbus wants me to leave or get bitched at... if that's the case, I'll just stay to frustrate people like him :happy:

Ah since Tom, Mark, and Travis are all talking again there has been so much talk about them reuniting... personally, I don't believe it.... but it'd be really, really awesome. There was a radio station that supposedly called Geffen records and the company said there has been talk about them reforming... but I don't know... the statement seemed like bull shit... and really hard to believe. However, we will see. But I'm going to definitely search some Brand New songs... is there any songs that I MUST here first?

Hahahaha I can be the same way. I can be a real ass, but it's all sarcastic most of the time... it's just that everyone confuses that with being an asshole. It's all good, I can understand on having a douchebag rep. I'm the same way.
tomhoppus
Transvestite God
First name: Ladd Mitchell
Instrument 1: My shite guitar
Instrument 2: My aight guitar

Post by tomhoppus »

Jessica DeLonge wrote:
Hmm... Pretty sure daredbus wants me to leave or get bitched at... if that's the case, I'll just stay to frustrate people like him :happy:
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
ConeBizzy32 wrote:
Something Corporate wrote: I still cant get into the PD media sec
Working on your request makes me a PD? I can't believe how small a man can be.
Pedro
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Pedro »

Jessica DeLonge wrote:
Kyle wrote:Please stay, don't go, I've got you now.

Ah since Tom, Mark, and Travis are all talking again there has been so much talk about them reuniting... personally, I don't believe it.... but it'd be really, really awesome. There was a radio station that supposedly called Geffen records and the company said there has been talk about them reforming... but I don't know... the statement seemed like bull shit... and really hard to believe. However, we will see. But I'm going to definitely search some Brand New songs... is there any songs that I MUST here first?

Hahahaha I can be the same way. I can be a real ass, but it's all sarcastic most of the time... it's just that everyone confuses that with being an asshole. It's all good, I can understand on having a douchebag rep. I'm the same way.
Fuck. I didn't say that you should leave.
withchappedlips

Jessica DeLonge wrote:

I would basically suggest the whole Deja Entendu & The Devil & God Are Raging Inside Me records. If you want specific songs, I'd always throw out Sic Transit Gloria... Glory Fades, The Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows, and Jesus Christ... they are the singles. I don't really care, though. Sometimes it's hard to get in to them, but when you do, they become one of your favorite bands.

I don't think they're reforming just yet. People are going to speculate. Blink was arguably the biggest pop punk band ever. Blink means a lot to millions of people. I personally think if they did get together, it would involve just reunion shows.. and I don't think we'll see new material soon.

ALSO: Daredbus hates anything new. He hates change. Don't mind him.

[donate][/donate]
LTS
Underclass Zero
Instrument 1: Guitar

Post by LTS »

welcome to tns
One of a Kind of Something
Pedro
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Pedro »

Kyle wrote: ALSO: Daredbus hates anything new. He hates change. Don't mind him.
then that means I hate obama :surprised:
withchappedlips

daredbus wrote:
Kyle wrote: ALSO: Daredbus hates anything new. He hates change. Don't mind him.
then that means I hate obama :surprised:
You do. Even if you love him, you hate him.

It looks like she left, anyways.

[donate][/donate]
Ch13
Billy Spleen

Post by Ch13 »

welcome!
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

Help me out, what does "poser" mean? is it like a "poster".
I do post a lot, that doesn't make me a poster.

Someone needs to realize that i'm not going to be a part of a stupid internet war anymore.
Quit trying, sir..... It's not gonna happen.
Last edited by Madjid on Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upload ... nwomen.jpg[/imgwidth]

OWNED
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

^ someone who acts like what he/she isn't.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
Pedro
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Pedro »

Death Cab For Newbie wrote:Help me out, what does "poser" mean? is it like a "poster".
I do post a lot, that doesn't make me a poster.

Someone needs to realize that i'm not going to be a part of a stupid internet war anymore.
Quit trying, sir..... It's not gonna happen.
Kyle-wannabe... and I can exploit you anytime.
Patrick
Billy Spleen
First name: Patrick
Instrument 2: Guitar

Post by Patrick »

Please stay and post some.

withchappedlips

daredbus wrote: Kyle-wannabe... and I can exploit you anytime.
Or you can shut the fuck up because everyone is getting pretty sick of you and your obnoxious hate towards a guy who is actually extremely cool and is willing to give anyone a chance. That, my friend, is something you fail at doing. You need to learn how to forgive.

[donate][/donate]