Hmm... no.

Whatever you want to talk about!
Zam
Chuck

Hmm... no.

Post by Zam »

Bizzy wrote:q mierda es tu problema pendejo hijo de puta q me andai jodiendo con cada post q hago, eri un resentido social de mierda, vos crees q es culpa mia q no tengas vida y no puedas salir en tu ciudad el salvador. SI vos queres chupale el pene a estos gringos, a mi me da lo mismo lo q hagan o digan, lo unico q me importa es sum y no porque un imbecil como vos me venga a joder voy a dejar de postear lo q se me de la gana, consiguete una chica porque se nota que nunca has estado con una ya que estas todo el rato en tu computador, no es mi culpa q tu vida sea tan miserable u fucking faggot, comprate un amigo
Bizzy wrote:eri un hijo deputa, salvadoreño culiao comprate una vida aweonao kliao no teni amigos rechazao de mierda, pegate un tiro y dejate de joder la vida conchadetumadre anda a culiarte a tu vieja chino hijo de puta, ni una chica te pesca por rancio savaldoreño hijo de puta madre, fracasao de mierda
K, let's see... first of all, I've got friends. Second, I'm more approved here than you. Third, YOU need a life, stop sending me useless pms. Fourth, I don't want a girl right now, it's just gonna get me off course and make me fuck my grades up again. Five, I'm not salvadoran, I've clearly stated a bunch of times I'm Korean. Six, don't you dare trying to insult my race cuz I've learnt the ways of latin americans and I know most of them are shit. Seven, I stated a few days ago that I didn't want to fight with you anymore, but if you're gonna provoke me while I'm in depression I've got no other choice.

Thank you for you attention.
Last edited by Zam on Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
<center>
Byzzy wrote:i'm leaving this forum for good
SOME DAYS LATER...
Byzzy wrote:fucking whores u think u can ban me? i'll be back whenever the fuck i want, zam fuck ur mom cuz she's a slut, fucking chinese

*The joke's on you, dumbass!*</center>
grandpa
King of Contradiction
First name: Gramps
n00b: All

Post by grandpa »

can we get him banned?
cuse he's just seriously being a douche bag with no fucking reason

btw...im talking about byzzy
V wrote:This guy is awesome.
Ken
Administrator
Administrator
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: your sister

Post by Ken »

We seriously do not need 50 I HATE BYZZY topics.

Byzzy may be a "douchebag" but, he's yet to break any rules. If you're gonna make hate threads, make them somewhere else, thank you. I'm not trying to be a dick, but its' the truth. I'm sorry you guys can't get along.
Byzzy

Re: Hmm... no.

Post by Byzzy »

Zam wrote:
Bizzy wrote:q mierda es tu problema pendejo hijo de puta q me andai jodiendo con cada post q hago, eri un resentido social de mierda, vos crees q es culpa mia q no tengas vida y no puedas salir en tu ciudad el salvador. SI vos queres chupale el pene a estos gringos, a mi me da lo mismo lo q hagan o digan, lo unico q me importa es sum y no porque un imbecil como vos me venga a joder voy a dejar de postear lo q se me de la gana, consiguete una chica porque se nota que nunca has estado con una ya que estas todo el rato en tu computador, no es mi culpa q tu vida sea tan miserable u fucking faggot, comprate un amigo
Bizzy wrote:eri un hijo deputa, salvadoreño culiao comprate una vida aweonao kliao no teni amigos rechazao de mierda, pegate un tiro y dejate de joder la vida conchadetumadre anda a culiarte a tu vieja chino hijo de puta, ni una chica te pesca por rancio savaldoreño hijo de puta madre, fracasao de mierda
K, let's see... first of all, I've got friends. Second, I'm more approved here than you. Third, YOU need a life, stop sending me useless pms. Fourth, I don't want a girl right now, it's just gonna get me off course and make me fuck my grades up again. Five, I'm not salvadoran, I've clearly stated a bunch of times I'm Korean. Six, don't you dare trying to insult my race cuz I've learnt the ways of latin americans and I know most of them are shit. Seven, I stated a few days ago that I didn't want to fight with you anymore, but if you're gonna provoke me while I'm in depression I've got no other choice.

Thank you for you attention.
WHT? IF YOU ARE GONNA TRANSLATE A PRIVATE MESSAGE DO IT RIGHT cuz it basically says stop pissing me off. who the fuck do you think you are, you don't know latin american people, you are the shitty guy you fucking racist. I'm done with you, i'm not gonna keep playing ur silly game cuz i have a lot of things to do

ps: anyone that knows spanish can see that you are lying
Phili
Underclass Hero
First name: Gavinji

Post by Phili »

Um, I do believe Zam LIVES in Latin America. So, yes, he would know Latin American people. He's just stating his opinion based on his surroundings.
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
Claudia is my grand-noob.
Lisette (bunny) is my great-grand noob.
grandpa
King of Contradiction
First name: Gramps
n00b: All

Post by grandpa »

Ken of Contradiction wrote:We seriously do not need 50 I HATE BYZZY topics.

Byzzy may be a "douchebag" but, he's yet to break any rules. If you're gonna make hate threads, make them somewhere else, thank you. I'm not trying to be a dick, but its' the truth. I'm sorry you guys can't get along.
so theres no rules for harasment?
esepcially to that extent?

and to byzzy:
Zam's said he was done a while ago
soo..your the one playing these "silly games"
so shut the fuck up and stop being the fucking nag
V wrote:This guy is awesome.
Macbeth
Billy Spleen
First name: Juan

Post by Macbeth »

*sigh*

:roll:
Byzzy

Post by Byzzy »

Phili wrote:Um, I do believe Zam LIVES in Latin America. So, yes, he would know Latin American people. He's just stating his opinion based on his surroundings.
i've been in north america, would you say is right for me to say that if i met a north american that was a thief all north americans are thieves?? i don't think that'd right, same with sam
Hangman
Bunkface

Post by Hangman »

Man, i'm latin american, Mac and V too are we shit ?
You should think before you start to write
Zam
Chuck

Post by Zam »

I'm basing my opinion in the few thousand people I've actually seen/met. You're basing your opinions in one person.
<center>
SOME DAYS LATER...
Byzzy wrote:fucking whores u think u can ban me? i'll be back whenever the fuck i want, zam fuck ur mom cuz she's a slut, fucking chinese

Zam
Chuck

Post by Zam »

Hangman wrote:Man, i'm latin american, Mac and V too are we shit ?
I clearly said most, not all. I've got huge respect towards V and I think you and Macbeth pwn.
<center>
SOME DAYS LATER...

V
Administrator
Administrator
First name: V
Instrument 2: Hero
Last.fm Username: valenzine
Twitter: valenzine

Post by V »

Phili wrote:Um, I do believe Zam LIVES in Latin America. So, yes, he would know Latin American people. He's just stating his opinion based on his surroundings.
El Salvador is not Guatemala and Guatemala is not Venezuela and Venezuela is not Chile and Chile is definitely not Argentina.

So yes, Latin America consists of 20 countries, each one madly different to the other.

We can't say that just because we know some people we can talk about a whole country or whatever.

Oh, and by the way Zam, you are using him as an example of 'Latin American people'... Why don't you set me as an example of a Latin American person?

Please don't let us believe that you are really saying that you can judge Latin America just because you know some people.
Don't try to kill a mockingbird, they're the fucking mafia of the animal kingdom.
Zam
Chuck

Post by Zam »

V wrote:
El Salvador is not Guatemala and Guatemala is not Venezuela and Venezuela is not Chile and Chile is definitely not Argentina.

So yes, Latin America consists of 20 countries, each one madly different to the other.

We can't say that just because we know some people we can talk about a whole country or whatever.

Oh, and by the way Zam, you are using him as an example of 'Latin American people'... Why don't you set me as an example of a Latin American person?

Please don't let us believe that you are really saying that you can judge Latin America just because you know some people.
I know a bunch of Latin American people. Mexicans, Argentinean, Colombian, Chilean, etc. I'm just pointing that out as an example. And I know that this whole community is mostly based on racism.

Why didn't I set you like an example? 'Cuz in my eyes, you are different to them. You are the minority that will accept anybody in and will not judge 'em through skin colour. But once again, I never know.
<center>
SOME DAYS LATER...

Byzzy

Post by Byzzy »

Zam wrote:
Hangman wrote:Man, i'm latin american, Mac and V too are we shit ?
I clearly said most, not all. I've got huge respect towards V and I think you and Macbeth pwn.
you have no idea how different chile is with el salvador, you don't have a clue
Macbeth
Billy Spleen
First name: Juan

Post by Macbeth »

C'mon, you can't call so many countries like that just because the people you've known in El Salvador...

I think the same as V.
V
Administrator
Administrator
First name: V
Instrument 2: Hero
Last.fm Username: valenzine
Twitter: valenzine

Post by V »

This community is based in racism?

Isn't it ironic that the guy who's being the most racist here is the one who complains about his society disrespecting him?

You reap what you sow.
Don't try to kill a mockingbird, they're the fucking mafia of the animal kingdom.
Zam
Chuck

Post by Zam »

You get what you give.
<center>
SOME DAYS LATER...

Byzzy

Post by Byzzy »

Zam wrote:You get what you give.
i've been in several parts of latin america such buenos aires, bariloche (argentina), uruguay, brazil and other parts and it's disrespectful what you're saying zam when you say that all south america is the same, you can't compare the extreme poverty of central america with south america
Jessica
Ma Poubelle

Post by Jessica »

this again? come on guys
<center>
you wouldn't know me if your eyes were closed.
</center>
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

i dont even know what byzzy said to you Zam in those messages, so i think im staying pout of this one, but this is gettin a bit out of hand now, i dont want to see people on this forum fight, i got tired of all the fighting and flaming on PD, then i come here and find a bunch of really cool people who generally respect each others opinions and views on different subjects, which has probably made this the best forum ive ever been a part of.

i know byzzy has been a douche before, and im guessing from his messages he may be getting personel, but i don't want this to be the place for you two to fight and argue. don't let it get to you Zam, i have too much love and respect for you!