Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Re: New Sum 41 Merch

Post by Bobbyjames »

Jeremy, this thread has reminded me I still haven't sent your t-shirt, haha. it's been like a month now, I'm a shit human. I promise I'll get it sent soon!
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Mr-David-Blues wrote:I duno i think it would suit you nicely Jeremy :silly:
If it comes around to Canada I might use it for a video! Otherwise, it's too expensive for a laugh!
Bobby Skumfuk James wrote:Jeremy, this thread has reminded me I still haven't sent your t-shirt, haha. it's been like a month now, I'm a shit human. I promise I'll get it sent soon!
No problem. It took me about a month to get around to actually sending off those CD's myself, haha.
Heather
First name: Heather
Instrument 2: guitar
Twitter: @HMac41

Post by Heather »

Nic wrote:
While the design is very mediocre, the shirt leads me to wonder if those are new lyrics. What do you guys think? It sounds like something Deryck would write in regard to the divorce with Avril, but it also seems like those lyrics wouldn't fit the theme of SBM. I emailed Matt and asked him.
yeah I heard them in Blood in my Eyes,
I don't remember how the chorus went though....I wish I would have recorded it on my phone, but I felt weird about doing that..lol For some reason I still can remember a section of SBM though
Nic
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Nic

Post by Nic »

fenderrocks wrote:
Nic wrote:
While the design is very mediocre, the shirt leads me to wonder if those are new lyrics. What do you guys think? It sounds like something Deryck would write in regard to the divorce with Avril, but it also seems like those lyrics wouldn't fit the theme of SBM. I emailed Matt and asked him.
yeah I heard them in Blood in my Eyes,
I don't remember how the chorus went though....I wish I would have recorded it on my phone, but I felt weird about doing that..lol For some reason I still can remember a section of SBM though
You don't remember SBM at all?
Heather

Post by Heather »

Nic wrote: You don't remember SBM at all?
I said I still can remember a section of it. I worded that weird haha. its "bloody murder we'll scream" for some reason I can remember how that part goes, but nothing else. well there is this weird part at the beginning of one of the songs that reminds me of a sick-twisted baby mobile...I think this is why its been hard for me to explain and remember the songs, its some crazy shit
Nic
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nic »

fenderrocks wrote:
I said I still can remember a section of it. I worded that weird haha. its "bloody murder we'll scream" for some reason I can remember how that part goes, but nothing else. well there is this weird part at the beginning of one of the songs that reminds me of a sick-twisted baby mobile...I think this is why its been hard for me to explain and remember the songs, its some crazy shit
Do you remember any lyrics from Blood In My Eyes?
kILLDR3n
Ma Poubelle
First name: Derek

Post by kILLDR3n »

fenderrocks wrote:
So that weird part you're talking about, does it give you a REALLY REALLY REALLY dark feeling of the song/album?
Heather

Post by Heather »

Nic wrote:Do you remember any lyrics from Blood In My Eyes?
nah, I really didn't comprehend most of the lyrics when I heard them, the music was super loud and that was around the time I started feeling like shit. If I could do that day over, I would have found air condition sooner, drank caffeine and eaten more...haha
kILLDR3n wrote:So that weird part you're talking about, does it give you a REALLY REALLY REALLY dark feeling of the song/album?
kinda ya, the two songs I heard had a dark vibe. I'm hoping its not through the whole album though, like Chuck breaks things up.

I guess when I hear them on the album it will come back to me, but its fuzzy now
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Instrument 1: Guitar
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Post by Mitchell »

fenderrocks wrote:
nah, I really didn't comprehend most of the lyrics when I heard them, the music was super loud and that was around the time I started feeling like shit. If I could do that day over, I would have found air condition sooner, drank caffeine and eaten more...haha
kILLDR3n wrote:So that weird part you're talking about, does it give you a REALLY REALLY REALLY dark feeling of the song/album?
kinda ya, the two songs I heard had a dark vibe. I'm hoping its not through the whole album though, like Chuck breaks things up.

I guess when I hear them on the album it will come back to me, but its fuzzy now
I hope it has some ballads on it, there's this weird idea of the piano ballad playing around in my head, it has this weird dark intense sound.. well at least that's what's been playing in my head..
Nic
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nic »

blackhawk1105 wrote:
fenderrocks wrote:

I hope it has some ballads on it, there's this weird idea of the piano ballad playing around in my head, it has this weird dark intense sound.. well at least that's what's been playing in my head..
I would be extremely shocked if there wasn't some sort of ballad-like song on there.
SumGeek
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Chelsea

Post by SumGeek »

Nic wrote:I would be extremely shocked if there wasn't some sort of ballad-like song on there.
Isn't there supposed to be that ballad of the car accident?
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer

Post by Mitchell »

SumGeek wrote:
Nic wrote:I would be extremely shocked if there wasn't some sort of ballad-like song on there.
Isn't there supposed to be that ballad of the car accident?
that's not for sure.. and that's kinda sad cause that's the song I'm most excited about..

In a recent interview one of them said that most of those ballad-ish songs were not going to make it.. they mentioned that specific ballad I think but they didn't say if that one was going to make the album
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

I think that car-crash ballad would have to be on the album, just the way Stevo talked about it during the studio updates I can't see how they'd cut that one out. If there was to be only one ballad, that would have to be the song, but I think the album will have two at least and maybe that's all... Actually... I hope that's all, haha.
kILLDR3n
Ma Poubelle

Post by kILLDR3n »

There's been so many misconceptions on the album so far. Like if this one song was a ballad or if its not. If that song is even on the album anymore. If the song was called this or this or its written by Deryck or Cone or Tom...etc...etc

Its been really confusing.
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer

Post by Mitchell »

kILLDR3n wrote:There's been so many misconceptions on the album so far. Like if this one song was a ballad or if its not. If that song is even on the album anymore. If the song was called this or this or its written by Deryck or Cone or Tom...etc...etc

It hasn't been that confusing to me.
Last edited by Mitchell on Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

the only part I'm confused with is why the album hasn't been released yet!
kILLDR3n
Ma Poubelle

Post by kILLDR3n »

blackhawk1105 wrote:
kILLDR3n wrote:There's been so many misconceptions on the album so far. Like if this one song was a ballad or if its not. If that song is even on the album anymore. If the song was called this or this or its written by Deryck or Cone or Tom...etc...etc

It hasn't been that confusing to me.
I'm confused.
Queso Man
King of Contradiction
First name: Bryant
360 Gamer Tag: Queso Man
Twitter: Queso_Man

Post by Queso Man »

Um... I finally got that SBM shirt in the mail, the kick-ass circle logo, and it's amazing quality. Only took a month to get here from the UK, haha
Jesus Christ Supermarket
Hooch
First name: Scott

Post by Jesus Christ Supermarket »

I think: I have no regrets... just mistakes. will be a lyric too.
Last Listened to:
Radiohead- Amnesiac
9/10
Favorite song: Pyramid Song/ Knives Out