Hey kids

If you're new, introduce yourself here. Please read the rules before posting.
bjenks
First name: Bryan
Hey kids

Post by bjenks »

Yeah, so Jake-41 asked me to join this via Xbox Live. Crazy right? But as soon as I saw the name of the site I knew what it was about. I had to join. Pretty sweet layout and everything. Oh, and yeah, I love Sum 41. ;)

By the way, my current favorite song is probably Still Waiting. According to iTunes that is. I like all of their albums though.
mikey41
Hooch
First name: michael
Instrument 2: bass

Re: Hey kids

Post by mikey41 »

hey. everyone on this site is mean but you'll get used to it. and yeah still waiting is one of their best songs in my opinion
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Hello and welcome to TNS!
bjenks

Post by bjenks »

mikey41 wrote:hey. everyone on this site is mean but you'll get used to it. and yeah still waiting is one of their best songs in my opinion
I'm sure they are. Jake-41 can't be mean to me until he beats me in Madden. 31-13 I believe was the final last time. :) lol

The end of Still Waiting is my favorite part.
CIRCUITzach
Underclass Hero
First name: Zachary

Post by CIRCUITzach »

u might be my new favorite member. PACKERS AND SUM 41 FOR LIFE
bjenks

Post by bjenks »

CIRCUITzach wrote:u might be my new favorite member. PACKERS AND SUM 41 FOR LIFE
Die hard Pack fan here. Born in Wisconsin. ;) I live in Missouri now though, how lame right? But hey, I got to go see the Pack destroy St. Louis in the dome on Sunday. It was killer.
Jake-41
Underclass Hero
First name: Jake!

Post by Jake-41 »

bjenks wrote:
mikey41 wrote:hey. everyone on this site is mean but you'll get used to it. and yeah still waiting is one of their best songs in my opinion
I'm sure they are. Jake-41 can't be mean to me until he beats me in Madden. 31-13 I believe was the final last time. :) lol

The end of Still Waiting is my favorite part.
LMFAO!!
I wanna rematch! BTW - Im a fuckin Packers fan too, i just use the saints because Grant isnt quite fast enough for me.
But anyway, glad ya joined

Let me tell you guys how this happened though...
I played em on Xbox live, and well.. He kicked my ass. But anyway, we talked for a bit and i was like dude.. You got awesome grammar, you would fit in GREAT on TNS. And he was like, "Sum 41"? I was like, Wow! You know who they are? He's like.. "yeah, they're my favorite"

Pretty much one of the fuckin craziest thing's that's ever happened to me.
CIRCUITzach
Underclass Hero
First name: Zachary

Post by CIRCUITzach »

bjenks wrote:
CIRCUITzach wrote:u might be my new favorite member. PACKERS AND SUM 41 FOR LIFE
Die hard Pack fan here. Born in Wisconsin. ;) I live in Missouri now though, how lame right? But hey, I got to go see the Pack destroy St. Louis in the dome on Sunday. It was killer.
sick. i live in CT so there never on tv. we shoulda fucking beat the bengals. but big game on monday night. Old Man vs Rodgers. 24-20 Green Bay.
bjenks

Post by bjenks »

Hey man, it's your own fault you kept going for it on 4th down. ;) It's good though, I'll give you your rematch sometime. You conceded in the 3rd quarter. I could have put more points up, lol. ;) Oh, and yeah, Green Bay is my team bro.

Right when you said the name I thought it was cool, so I joined.
Jake-41
Underclass Hero

Post by Jake-41 »

CIRCUITzach wrote:
bjenks wrote:
sick. i live in CT so there never on tv. we shoulda fucking beat the bengals. but big game on monday night. Old Man vs Rodgers. 24-20 Green Bay.
Agreed. We should easily be 3-0. But, oh well, we'll beat them Vikings monday.
Rodger's is lookin awesome this year!
bjenks

Post by bjenks »

CIRCUITzach wrote:
bjenks wrote:
Don't even get me started on the Bengals man. Ridiculous. I even just lost to them online. Cedric Benson is apparently a beast on that game and can break 50 tackles. Annoying.

Huge game on Monday. I'm worried though, our rush defense is piss poor right now and AP is just a beast man. Oh, and I watch the games online. You should do the same if you have a decent connection.
Jake-41
Underclass Hero

Post by Jake-41 »

bjenks wrote:
CIRCUITzach wrote:
bjenks wrote:
Don't even get me started on the Bengals man. Ridiculous. I even just lost to them online. Cedric Benson is apparently a beast on that game and can break 50 tackles. Annoying.

Huge game on Monday. I'm worried though, our rush defense is piss poor right now and AP is just a beast man. Oh, and I watch the games online. You should do the same if you have a decent connection.
I'll give it a try. But yeah, i'm nervous too. If we can beat em though, my hope's for this team will sky rocket!
Btw hoar!!!.. Get 26 games over 500, then call me. lol.
Gibsum 41
Underclass Hero
AKA: Gib
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Drums

Post by Gibsum 41 »

Welcome to TNS. Cool sig!

NoReason27 is my mastah.
Kano and Still Waiting are my official n00bs. Mess with them and before you know it you'll be working in Nickelodeon :twisted:
J-pan, xmarryxx and conspiracyof1000 are my grandn00bs and T. is my brothah
bjenks

Post by bjenks »

Jake-41 wrote:
bjenks wrote:
CIRCUITzach wrote:
bjenks wrote:

I'll give it a try. But yeah, i'm nervous too. If we can beat em though, my hope's for this team will sky rocket!
Beat someone who is only one game over .500 and then call me. :-P PWNT. <3
bjenks

Post by bjenks »

Gibsum 41 wrote:Welcome to TNS. Cool sig!
Thanks man. ;)
bjenks

Post by bjenks »

Oh, and just for the record, I was 75-28 on Madden 09. Chaos Absolute isn't my account. :)
Heather
First name: Heather
Instrument 2: guitar
Twitter: @HMac41

Post by Heather »

Welcome to TNS, Still Waiting is one of my faves too
sumfan4
Jessica Kill
First name: Eric
Instrument 1: vajayjay
Instrument 2: my weiner
Instrument 3: your weiner

Post by sumfan4 »

Packers suck!

Ravens ftw! 3-0!!!

however I wanna see the Packers play Favre Sunday.
Jake-41
Underclass Hero

Post by Jake-41 »

bjenks wrote:
Jake-41 wrote:
bjenks wrote:
CIRCUITzach wrote:
bjenks wrote:

Beat someone who is only one game over .500 and then call me. :-P PWNT. <3
I seriously believe we're related somehow!
This is fate my friend.
bjenks

Post by bjenks »

Some Say is my top played on iTunes. Almost my whole top 25 is Sum 41 right now.