Sum 41 / SBM discussion

Everything related to Sum 41 Here!

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Re: "Screaming Bloody Murder" Discussion!

Post by FuckT41182 »

TomiT14 wrote:Then he asked for a permission from the band, and after they gave him green light, he uploaded the song here.
this is the strange part of all that ...the site which posted the song for download for anyone who is able to gain 1000 credits must have had permission...or not ? because anyone else who would get 1000 credits could post it on youtube immediately ...but it was nice to ask :P

I got the answer below ! I thought VoxBloc was allowed to put it on the internet ...they suck
Last edited by FuckT41182 on Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
TomiT14
First name: Tomi
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

Post by TomiT14 »

DW_60 wrote:@Tomi Sur le site il n'y a pas d'autre chanson ? Et pourquoi Matt avait repondu quelque chose comme "c'est la merde" apres que Skumfuk ai été publié sur le net ?
VoxBloc had all the songs from Warped Tour Sampler CD. Skumfuk was part of that CD.
But no other songs by Sum 41.

Matt didn't appreciate the fact that VoxBloc released the song online. It was supposed to be only on that CD.
I don't know how the conversation between Nic and Matt went, but I think Matt didn't have anything against uploading it here, since the song was already on VoxBloc.
FuckT41182 wrote:this is the strange part of all that ...the site which posted the song for download for anyone who is able to gain 1000 credits must have had permission...or not ? because anyone else who would get 1000 credits could post it on youtube immediately ...but it was nice to ask :P
VoxBloc didn't have a deal with Sum 41. VoxBloc had a deal with Warped or whoever released the Tour Sampler.
I'm sure Sum 41 would've not given a permission to VoxBloc to release the song.
Last edited by TomiT14 on Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Instrument 1: Guitar
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Post by Mitchell »

FuckT41182 wrote:
TomiT14 wrote:Then he asked for a permission from the band, and after they gave him green light, he uploaded the song here.
this is the strange part of all that ...the site which posted the song for download for anyone who is able to gain 1000 credits must have had permission...or not ? because anyone else who would get 1000 credits could post it on youtube immediately ...but it was nice to ask :P
That site was related to the warped tour.. so they probably got it from the guys that were supposed to put it on the warped tour cd sampler..
Name
Bunkface
First name: Dave
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Drums

Post by Name »

TomiT14 wrote:
DW_60 wrote:@Tomi Sur le site il n'y a pas d'autre chanson ? Et pourquoi Matt avait repondu quelque chose comme "c'est la merde" apres que Skumfuk ai été publié sur le net ?
VoxBloc had all the songs from Warped Tour Sampler CD. Skumfuk was part of that CD.

Matt didn't appreciate the fact that VoxBloc released the song online. It was supposed to be only on that CD.
I don't know how the conversation between Nic and Matt went, but I think Matt didn't have anything against uploading it here, since the song was already on VoxBloc.
But if Sum 41 put it on the WTC CD they really have no one to blame but themselves for that leak...
TomiT14
First name: Tomi
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

Post by TomiT14 »

Name wrote:
TomiT14 wrote:

But if Sum 41 put it on the WTC CD they really have no one to blame but themselves for that leak...
But I guess the CD wasn't out yet, it was only on VoxBloc that time.
Last edited by TomiT14 on Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

TomiT14 wrote:VoxBloc didn't have a deal with Sum 41. VoxBloc had a deal with Warped or whoever released the Tour Sampler.
than just two words! FUCK VexBloc ! We got the song just because they had stolen it before! We are all abetors
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Name
Bunkface

Post by Name »

TomiT14 wrote:
Name wrote:
TomiT14 wrote:

TomiT14 wrote:VoxBloc didn't have a deal with Sum 41. VoxBloc had a deal with Warped or whoever released the Tour Sampler.
OH! my bad i didnt see that>.< thinking about it...yeah i don't think they would leak a song, they have been very..whats the word...secret(in a way) about this album.

EDIT: OMG!! I just noticed i'm not a noob anymore! Bootlegs here i come! xD
Last edited by Name on Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andros
Dr. Dynamite
First name: Andros
Instrument 2: Piano

Post by Andros »

So...bye bye song lol
DW_60
Hooch
First name: Amin
Instrument 3: Drum
Twitter: aaminolo

Post by DW_60 »

J'envoie la chanson en privé apres les 110 votes ;) enfin.. j'aimerai bien avoir la permission de Matt avant. Il ne repond plus à mes mails depuis les fêtes
Image Image

" Tu es mon petite poubelle. "
Amin #sum41france http://www.facebook.com/Sum41France
Emil
Underclass Hero
First name: Emil

Post by Emil »

Andros wrote:So...bye bye song lol
Ever heard of mediafire and somehow, i don't know, someone, somewhere in some mysterious way had a link to said upload to mediafire i don't see naything wrong with sharing saidd link to said upload.
Heather
First name: Heather
Instrument 2: guitar
Twitter: @HMac41

Post by Heather »

DW_60 wrote:J'envoie la chanson en privé apres les 110 votes ;) enfin.. j'aimerai bien avoir la permission de Matt avant. Il ne repond plus à mes mails depuis les fêtes
I will make him aware of the situation, but please do not release it until he responds

In my personal opinion you shouldn't have recorded it in the first place, but thats just me
Andros
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Andros »

DW_60 wrote:J'envoie la chanson en privé apres les 110 votes ;) enfin.. j'aimerai bien avoir la permission de Matt avant. Il ne repond plus à mes mails depuis les fêtes
Awesome that's all ^^

I have a question, record the soundcheck is ilegal? or something like that? because is a bootleg the audio or not? Or is professional audio from the console? I don't understand because the snippet sound like a bootleg
Last edited by Andros on Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

holy shit that Google Translator sucks...and my teacher told me that I will regret not paying too much attention to her classes ...
DW_60
Hooch

Post by DW_60 »

fenderrocks wrote:
I will make him aware of the situation, but please do not release it until he responds

In my personal opinion you shouldn't have recorded it in the first place, but thats just me
Merci. Si j'ai enrengistré pour moi (pour faire une critique correcte sur mon site) pas pour le publié mais l'album approche alors pourquoi pas partagé ? D'ailleur depuis le 7 novembre j'ai l'enrengistrement et c'est que en Janvier que je vous en ai parlé. Tom est au courant que j'ai enrengistré et il s'en fou il était même content.
Dit à Matt que c'est de ma part et que je préfère qu'il me donne la permission. Précise que la qualité est mauvaise et que j'ai uniquement 1m48
Image Image

Heather
First name: Heather
Instrument 2: guitar
Twitter: @HMac41

Post by Heather »

Andros wrote:Awesome that's all ^^
I have a question, record the soundcheck is ilegal? or something like that? because is a bootleg the audio or not? Or is professional audio from the console? I don't understand because the snippet sound like a bootleg
it gets tricky when a song hasn't been released or the show isn't suppose to be filmed...stuff like that..which is why I'm being cautious, no matter what the quality. We don't know what the label has planned for the release of the single and leaking anything could ruin it.
DW_60
Hooch

Post by DW_60 »

Je suis d'accord tu as raison.
Image Image

Andros
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Andros »

fenderrocks wrote:
it gets tricky when a song hasn't been released or the show isn't suppose to be filmed...stuff like that..which is why I'm being cautious, no matter what the quality. We don't know what the label has planned for the release of the single and leaking anything could ruin it.
Thanks for answer my question ^^
Name
Bunkface

Post by Name »

fenderrocks wrote:
Your right. Maybe that will fuck everything up and it will lead Island to push the date further back...i'd rather have the album in march rather then have a shitty quality recording of a song and have the album pushed back to april or may
DW_60
Hooch

Post by DW_60 »

Quelqu'un saurait traduire mon message en anglais pour Matt s'il vous plait ?

"Hey matt quoi de neuf ?
J'ai un enregistrement de Screaming Bloody Murder en version live sans voix. ça dure 1min48 et la qualité est mauvaise (je te l'envoi dans ce mail). Je l'ai eu en novembre. Personne ne la écouté depuis mais comme l'album va bientôt être libéré m'autorise tu à le publier chez TNS ? Les fans attendent depuis des années et ils me supplient pour que je la publie mais je ne sais pas quoi faire. J'attend ton feux vert.

Merci & bonne année"
Image Image

Emil
Underclass Hero
First name: Emil

Post by Emil »

Goddammit, what's up with the french? Come on, please write in english.