The TNS Toilet

Whatever you want to talk about!
Emil
Underclass Hero
First name: Emil
Instrument 2: Piano

Re: The TNS Toilet

Post by Emil »

15 km of cross country skiing today. When's the next winter olympics?
Gutter Dreams
First name: Sarah
Instrument 1: Guitar
Twitter: sarrrwhite

Post by Gutter Dreams »

Emil wrote:15 km of cross country skiing today. When's the next winter olympics?
2014, Russia.
Have fun.
I'll root for you. I'll even make a sign.
withchappedlips
First name: Kyle
AKA: Official Brand New Fanboy
360 Gamer Tag: TeachMeHow2Kyle
PSN ID: iSeeKyle
Instrument 1: Microphone
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Synth
Last.fm Username: KyleFTLx
Twitter: withchappedlips

Post by withchappedlips »

Emil wrote:Well this is amusing, keep it up. And FuckT is a little bit annoying but at least he's original. Oh and does anyone remember Mig? He was a real asshole.
He was an asshole? I don't know if you're too new to remember, but he wasn't anywhere near an asshole until he saw me being that way, and then tried his hardest to be just like me. He was just a big suck up before that, wanted to be the coolieszt to all da boyz. He was a joke.
And I know I said I needed space,

but I know I can't be comfortable in my own skin.

So when I say I'm scared to be alone, you know I mean it,

I'm just not ready to leave my room.

[donate][/donate]
Emil
Underclass Hero
First name: Emil
Instrument 2: Piano

Post by Emil »

Big Sean wrote:
Emil wrote:Well this is amusing, keep it up. And FuckT is a little bit annoying but at least he's original. Oh and does anyone remember Mig? He was a real asshole.
He was an asshole? I don't know if you're too new to remember, but he wasn't anywhere near an asshole until he saw me being that way, and then tried his hardest to be just like me. He was just a big suck up before that, wanted to be the coolieszt to all da boyz. He was a joke.
Well i remember him and Madjid trying to be the cool kids around here when i joined.
Gutter Dreams wrote:
Emil wrote:15 km of cross country skiing today. When's the next winter olympics?
2014, Russia.
Have fun.
I'll root for you. I'll even make a sign.
Lucky lucky me.
MetalMilitant41
King of Contradiction
First name: Ed
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Mississipi Saxophone

Post by MetalMilitant41 »

Like everywhere on the interwebz people try to be dicks, not saying any of you guys are that bad but certain people have their quirky ways that will annoy other certain people. I couldn't really give a damn about any of it, they haven't done anything to me so I look on without any prejudice.

Today has been the first time in ages I've literally slept the entire day, apart from casually reading a book when I got home at half 9, I've slept from 11 till 7 just in time to have some noms and watch Top Gear.
Last edited by MetalMilitant41 on Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I'm Mitchell's Noob aka blackhawk1105! Hehe
withchappedlips

Emil wrote: Well i remember him and Madjid trying to be the cool kids around here when i joined.
Yeah, I don't know why it happened like that... there was a small group of people that felt a need to turn into the "bad boys" of TNS, or something.... I wasn't really all that active around that time (maybe that was part of why they did it, I don't know) but they definitely were just trying to fit in and show that they were "elite" over the new kids on here.

My point is that Mig was just doing what he felt was necessary to fit in with the cool kids, he wasn't his own person. When he was his own person, nobody knew who the hell he was, nobody cared much about him on here. He was just a boring poster that didn't bring much of anything to the site... idk.

I liked him, though, for a while. I think I backed him for the UCM once upon a time.

[donate][/donate]
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

I personally don't care if I'm hated here or not. Some people annoy me but I don't cause aggro about it because there is just no point. Like the time Sumfan, out of nowhere started taking the piss out of my deceased father and I didn't say anything bad back to be honest nothing needed to be said.

Some people you will like and others you won't. The real test is if you can live with the ones you don't.
[donate][/donate]
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Boni Boy Blue wrote:I personally don't care if I'm hated here or not. Some people annoy me but I don't cause aggro about it because there is just no point. Like the time Sumfan, out of nowhere started taking the piss out of my deceased father and I didn't say anything bad back to be honest nothing needed to be said.

Some people you will like and others you won't. The real test is if you can live with the ones you don't.
I feel the same way. I'm not sure if it's because I'm getting older, getting lazy, getting used to people just being trolls sometimes, or a combination of all three, but I've just stopped defending myself or fighting with people over really trivial things on the internet. Actually, everything on the internet is trivial (unless you're doing illegal things).
Resident Skumfuk
All Killer No Filler

Post by Resident Skumfuk »

Gregorovich wrote:This forum is in desperate need of some guy love.
i can provide.
Emil wrote: Well i remember him and Madjid trying to be the cool kids around here when i joined.

he really doesn't post too much either, recently. i remember when i joined it seemed like fuckt, jeremy and madjid (among others) posted alot more than they do now, and this site was alot more entertaining and fun because of that
Last edited by Resident Skumfuk on Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gregorovich
Underclass Hero
First name: Gregor
Last.fm Username: grgrlove

Post by Gregorovich »

Resident Skumfuk wrote:
i can provide.

he really doesn't post too much either, recently. i remember when i joined it seemed like fuckt, jeremy and madjid (among others) posted alot more than they do now, and this site was alot more entertaining and fun because of that
Yeah, totally agree. The main forums are turning into 4chan while I'm guessing most older members just post in the Underclassmen section.
fuck this signature nonsense
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

Gregorovich wrote:
Resident Skumfuk wrote:
i can provide.

Yeah, totally agree. The main forums are turning into 4chan while I'm guessing most older members just post in the Underclassmen section.
not really, the UCM section is kinda dead
SickofEveryone
Chuck
First name: Al
Instrument 2: Drums and Harmonica
Instrument 3: Bass and Piano

Post by SickofEveryone »

We need some new posters.
sumfan4
Jessica Kill
First name: Eric
Instrument 1: vajayjay
Instrument 2: my weiner
Instrument 3: your weiner

Post by sumfan4 »

Last night I was pretty damn intoxicated! I argued with a Pontiac, mercilessly beat up mailboxes, and got naked. Fun night!
withchappedlips

I think non-UCM members think the UCM section is a much more epic section than it actually is.

Things that do go on in the UCM section:

a) TNS awards mock ups, discussion, etc.
b) Jordan's once every 6 month "hey, i'm still alive, how are you guys?" post, only for him to not respond to his responses because he's never on this site.
c) My once every so often post of "you guys really suck, I want to kick you all and add new people because nobody posts in here".
d) Sarah's n00dz.

That's really everything that gets posted in the UCM section.

Sorry, pedobears, option "d" never actually happened.

[donate][/donate]
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Big Sean wrote:I think non-UCM members think the UCM section is a much more epic section than it actually is.

b) Jordan's once every 6 month "hey, i'm still alive, how are you guys?" post, only for him to not respond to his responses because he's never on this site.
c) My once every so often post of "you guys really suck, I want to kick you all and add new people because nobody posts in here".
d) Sarah's n00dz.

Truth. Also, I really have nothing else to add to this so...

:dance:
Gutter Dreams
First name: Sarah
Twitter: sarrrwhite

Post by Gutter Dreams »

Jeremy Kill wrote:
Big Sean wrote:I think non-UCM members think the UCM section is a much more epic section than it actually is.

d) Sarah's n00dz.

Truth. Also, I really have nothing else to add to this so...

:dance:
D was supposed to be a secret, Shelley wasn't supposed to know.

Me and my friends ordered Chinese food for the first time last night (we only recently found out we could order Chinese food in this shithole of a province). It was satisfying.
Resident Skumfuk
All Killer No Filler

Post by Resident Skumfuk »

Gutter Dreams wrote:Me and my friends ordered Chinese food for the first time last night (we only recently found out we could order Chinese food in this shithole of a province). It was satisfying.
i can't stand Chinese food! I live in a relatively small town and there's literally 6 different Chinese places..

I'm supposed to go to downtown Indianapolis sometime this week to visit the Superbowl village and the NFL experience. Anyone on here watch (American) Football?
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

Currently reading The Godfather after finishing reading Bourne Identity(MindFUCK) ... The Godfather really is amazing, and the people that has made the movie really did follow the book ...
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Tyler.
Chuck
First name: Tyler
Instrument 1: Guitar-Bass-Piano
Instrument 2: Trumpet-Drums
Instrument 3: Didgeridoo

Post by Tyler. »

Resident Skumfuk wrote:
Gutter Dreams wrote:Me and my friends ordered Chinese food for the first time last night (we only recently found out we could order Chinese food in this shithole of a province). It was satisfying.
i can't stand Chinese food!
:holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit:

Can't fathom
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Post by Mitchell »

Resident Skumfuk wrote:
i can't stand Chinese food!
me neither